Saturday, November 10, 2007

Political Blogs I've been reading.

So, I'm a political junkie, and you've all read the OCD post about webcomics so it should come as no surprise that I read the news, depressing tho most of it is, and I follow the political football game that is played out on so many of the world's stages.

I've run across a bunch of political blogs that I like, and some that are just annoying as hell... I'll mention the ones that I like.

The Onion. Satire at it's finest.
Loliticz.com Political commentary and humor in the general theme of the lolcats meme. Sometimes dang funny, mostly current, and some interesting srsly articles inside as well. Promotes voting if you live in a democracy.
Jon Swift's Blog Jon is a conservative blogger who likes to skewer pols almost as much as I like to see them skewered.

Ok, that's it for now... I'll add to this list as I get more time..

all of the above get an E for exceeds expectations.

No comments: